Essay Advise

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Essay Advise

by Betterthantherest » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:58 am
Hi there! Does anyone know any good companies/people that I can go to for essay services? I am not looking to get into any big university, but I am looking for some good help. I checked out a few on this website but they were very expensive. Any help would be great! Thanks :)

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:17 am
Hi,

Please share more details about your profile and list of target b-schools which will help to evaluate your profile and help in application essays. Happy to help :)

Regards,
Manish
www.general-ed.com
https://www.general-ed.com/chances-of-bschool

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by Melissa@Fortuna » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 pm
Hi there,

Fortuna Admissions can also help with this as it is our expertise, but as Manish said please share more details about your profile and list of target b-schools. You're right - many of the consulting companies that can help with essays can be expensive. But we are happy to set a cost that is right for you and work on a hourly basis (instead of buying a full package) so give us a call anytime as we'd be happy to discuss and see which schools might be a good fit for you.

Best,
-Melissa and the Fortuna Admissions Team

Melissa Jones | Fortuna Admissions - a dream team of former Admissions Directors from the world's top business schools

Interested in a free 30-minute admissions consultation? Sign up on our website https://www.fortunadmissions.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 am
Hey there,

We'd be happy to help you pick the right option - even if that's not us. The first step is always a free consultation (sign up here). We can chat about your profile, what you're trying to accomplish, and how you can get the support you're looking for. Aside from our essay review services, we have a host of other options that potentially be a better fit (e.g. Hourly or our Tactical package).

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon,

Bhavik
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!