How to review the " PRACTICE "Ques in GMAT Prep

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hello There,

I just bought some extra questions for practice from the official MBA site. It get embedded with the GMAT Prep Software. I was practicing the quant questions according to difficulty level. When I finished solving all the questions, it gave me a window to review them. I just pressed " FINISH " button and then it brought me to the main page.

Could you please let me know how I can go back to the same screen so that I can review all the questions which I practiced ? I want to check what solution did the GMAT used to solve those questions and see if they are much quicker than mine.

And also, is there any way I can get a PDF copy of those questions which I purchased ? So, that I can review them whenever I want.

Thank You

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:28 am
Hello

Unfortunately, there is not a PDF of the questions available for purchase. There is the option to go back and review the questions while working on the section. But once the section has been completed, you cannot review all of the questions. You can only review the questions you answered incorrectly.

I hope this helps! Good luck in your studies!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

by shreerajp99 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm
Hi Param,i will suggest u to bookmark questions as u solve since that way u can keep a track of both correct/incorrect questions.

Thanks,
Shreeraj

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Param800 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Thanks Sheeraj, I will try to do that from now onwards.

OfficalGMAT- That's so bad that we can't review all the questions once we are done. And to my knowledge, it didn't mentioned anywhere that if I press FINISH button I will not be able to see those questions again.
Please could you forward the suggestion of changing this to your team. Or atleast mentioning it somewhere on the software so that students are aware of this and can bookmark all the questions while practicing it.

Thank You

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 am
Hello, Param. We have heard from many students that they wish to be able to go back and review questions. This is something we plan to address in a future release of the software. Thank you for your comments!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!