HELP!!! ONE WEEK TO G day and I am freeking out

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

HELP!!! ONE WEEK TO G day and I am freeking out

by Caps » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 pm
HI

I need elo. I am 1 week from my exam day an it seems that my verbal section is getting worst each day. I have pratica in the OG, but don't see much improvement. I analyse each wrong answer, but not improving in the overall score.

The exams I've made only one has passed 600... I am desperating here...
Can someone give me advices??

Tnks
PS - -I am working full time and only have next weekend and evening to workout gmat problems....

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:694 members
GMAT Score:780

by Stacey Koprince » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Hi, Caps, sorry I haven't responded sooner - seems like you must be getting ready to take your test tomorrow.

It's tough to offer any specific advice without any info about your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have any insight into what types of problems / content areas are giving you the most trouble?

Also, it seems from your email that you might not be a native English speaker (or maybe you were just writing really quickly and didn't go back to edit your errors). If you are not a native speaker, it is often tougher to study on your own; some of the nuances of the language will slip by you and make it tougher for your to analyze the wrong answers.

If you take the test again and would like to get more specific advice, please write back - you'll find lots of people here eager to help. Just make sure to give as much detail as you can; you'll get better advice that way.

Good luck!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me