GMAT tests!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT tests!

by tdesai51 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:41 pm
I have just started preparing for GMAT. Could you please tell me, which books have CD tests included in it?
Does OG for GMAT has CD?
or I will have to buy tests separately? If yes, please recommend me some sites/books.

Thanks

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:02 pm
Here are some books that include CDs: If you purchase the OG 11th book and there isn't a CD included, you can download the GMATPrep software for free from MBA.com

For some reviews on other GMAT books, please visit this post. Thanks and good luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by humtum » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:33 pm
beatthegmat wrote:Here are some books that include CDs: I have OG11 and there is no CD came with the book

If you purchase the OG 11th book and there isn't a CD included, you can download the GMATPrep software for free from MBA.com

For some reviews on other GMAT books, please visit this post. Thanks and good luck!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by SummerSquall » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:23 pm
Yeah, the OG does not come with a CD. The GMATPrep tests are separate, but at least you can download them free (www.mba.com). If you Google "GMAT Powerprep download" you'll probably still find the old version of the official tests. The interface has changed but the tests are still good.

I have the PR book with the CD, the 2005 version, and would highly recommend it. The tests are great and have extremely useful answer explanations.