resume to gmat prep exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members

resume to gmat prep exam

by vikram4689 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 am
in gmat prep 1.0, one can re-visit the results of exam and review the mistakes later. today i gave gmat prep 2.0 and when i clicked "END EXAM" a dialogue box says "YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REVISIT THIS SCREEN". Does that mean i can't REVIEW my mistakes once i exit and hence cannot TURN OFF my laptop till then ?

Original thread where i started this discussion https://www.beatthegmat.com/resume-to-gm ... 24589.html
Premise: If you like my post
Conclusion : Press the Thanks Button ;)

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 am
We do apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware this is an issue, and are working to fix it. We hope to have an updated GMATPrep by the end of the year. Thank you.
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by lalanpuffz » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 pm
I finished my practice exam and am about to review the questions but the software froze and will not let me review or exit the exam, it stays at the very first question which I got right, but will not respond when I click "next". If my understanding is correct, I will not be able to come back and review the questions if I do kill the program using task manager. Can somebody help?