Need Help in Researching B-schools - Target MBA Start- 2014

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Please suggest which B-schools and courses should I target given my profile and goals below:

Work Experience - 7 years in Information Technology distributed equally between Onsite locations and Offshore location. 3.5 yrs at U.S., U.K and the remaining 3.5 yrs - India. Worked on projects for the clients like Barclays Bank, Bank of New York Mellon, MetLife Insurance. Successfully lead and delivered large software development/maintenance projects with team size 50-60 members. Instrumental in winning new technology business from the Banking and Financial Services domain clients for deals worth more than 10 million USD.

Company - Cognizant Technology Solutions
[
u]Education[/u] - B.E. Electrical Yr 2005. Percentage - 73%
XII - 71%
X - 85%
Extra- Curricular :
1) Tennis
As per Dec 2012 rankings - Have an All India ranking of 167 in Women's tennis. Participated in All India Tennis Association tournament.
Started playing tennis since 2008.
2) Badminton - Won Bronze medal in Women's doubles at Georgia State Badminton Championship in the Yr 2010
Won medals and participated in various state and national badminton tournaments at junior level in India.
3) Volunteer Work - Active particpant of Hadoti Hast Shilp Sansthan - An NGO that works for the upliftment of Women and Migrant Laborers in the state of Rajasthan (my hometown)

Target GMAT score - 700+

Preferred Location - U.S.A

Long term Goal after MBA - Attain a position of highest management level (CEO/CTO) at a Fortune 500 IT / BFS company.

Thanks & Regards
Garima Joshi