I am from financial background family ,can I get 100% scholarship in LPU

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Being an alumni of LPU, I must say that the fees structure for a particular student pursuing any particular course is entirely dependent on the student's financial ability, as LPU offers a variety of scholarship options, and you can be assured of getting the best ROI (Return on Investment) if you enroll at LPU. Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So, the University extends Scholarship Scheme to students on various parameters. LPU has always intended to grant scholarships to all qualified students in whatever way feasible, so that meeting the fees criterion should not be an impediment to any student receiving a high-quality education. There are many different types of scholarships offered to students. Students are encouraged to obtain a high-quality education from a globally known university in the most cost-effective and economical manner possible as a result of this initiative. Sports & Cultural Scholarships might provide you with up to a 100% scholarship. Defense Scholarships are available to the children of military members. Scholarships can also be obtained based on national-level test results. Scholarships of up to 100% are available based on performance in social service or bravery (NSS/NCC). Scholarship based on research and development performance (R&D) Orphan Scholarships are offered at LPU as well. Persons with specific disabilities may also be eligible for a scholarship. Financial Aid - Need-Based Scholarship (Single Mother, Single Girl Child, EWS Category, PMS scholarship, Minority, Transgender, Non-Traditional Students, etc.)