Can i get BBA admission in LPU

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Can i get BBA admission in LPU

by Manan_LPU » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:39 pm
LPU would be the best option for pursuing BBA from here . Following are the highlights which I would like to share: Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent. For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium.(5% relaxation to North East states and Sikkim candidates/ Defence Personnel and their Dependents/ Wards of Kashmiri Migrants) a) Accreditation: As LPU got accreditation from Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, USA (ACBSP). Not only LPU is highly accredited but also it is having numerous international tie ups for instance university of North Alabama, Livingstone College etc. Salient Features Holistic Development:Opportunity to participate in co-curricular, sports and community development activities for holistic development Opportunity to experience industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts Internationally Accredited:Program accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Program (ACBSP), USA. Specializations:Enables student to embark on a corporate career through specializations in different areas of contemporary relevance Professional Enhancement:Subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employ ability. Interdisciplinary Minors:Minors available in various inter-disciplinary areas like IT, Journalism, Agriculture, Fashion and Tourism. Industry exposure:Opportunity to experience industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts Industry Desired Courses Analytical based courses like Data management, Big data and Data communication enable students to make rationale decisions. Top brands like Amazon, Trident, HDFC Bank, ITC, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, LIC Mutual Fund Asset Management, Oyo Rooms, Swiggy, Tata Motors, TCI, Tech Data, Think and Learn (BYJU) come for the campus recruitment. Mittal School of Business alumni are working in top fortune companies like Google, Facebook and Apple. So for BBA LPU is the best and the wisest choice.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Re: Can i get BBA admission in LPU

by Awaken » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:45 pm
LPU receives highest NAAC grade i.e. A++ with 3.68 crore on 4 point scale as per the Ministry of Education , Government of India .
Yes dear , you can take admission in BBA programme under LPU . It is a programme of 3 years which offers an optimum blend of theory and practice to provides a solid foundation in general business management with specializations in area of choice.
The eligibility criteria is - Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent. For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium or an equivalent subject.
You can apply for direct admission in this programme without any entrance exam from admission.lpu.in.
Placements -
29.7 Lac Highest Salary Package Offered
6.37 Lac Average Salary Package
The salient features of this programme are -
Holistic Development - Opportunity to participate in co-curricular, sports and community development activities for holistic development Opportunity to experience industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts .
Specializations - Enables student to embark on a corporate career through specializations in different areas of contemporary relevance .
Professional Enhancement- Subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employability.
Interdisciplinary Minors
Minors available in various inter-disciplinary areas like IT, Journalism, Agriculture, Fashion and Tourism.

I hope this helps , Thank you .