Can I apply for for BBA course in LPU

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Can I apply for for BBA course in LPU

by Manan_LPU » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:22 pm
Hey there, LPU is the best private University which offers more than 150 courses. The best part of the LPU's Mittal School of Business is that the Business School of LPU is accredited by ACBSP, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry-experienced faculty members. NIRF has ranked Mittal School of Business 34th amongst all Government and Private institutions of India.LPU not only gives you the best education but they also prepare students so as to meet the market demands. They organize classes for communication skills, also conduct many events, guest lectures, seminars, etc. so that students can enhance their knowledge. The career opportunity in management offers one of the best appropriate packages. Also there is industry exposure as students get the opportunity to experience the industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts. Companies that visit the campus for recruitment are Federal Bank, Trident Group, Colgate Palmolive, Phonepe, Marico Ltd., Ernst and Young, Accenture, Flipkart, Wipro, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej Consumer, McKinley & Rice, ITC Limited, Bajaj Allianz,Exide Industries, Emami, Janalakshmai Financial Services, Kelloggs, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Cavin Care, Moodys Analytics, WNS Global, Ocwen Financial, Redington, Transport Corporation of India, Crescendo Group, Outlook Group, Planet Spark, Hono HR, Lazzaro HR Solutions, Trell, etc. and the highest salary package for BBA programme is Rs. 21 lakh. LPU not only gives you the best education but also prepares students by organizing classes for communication skills, so that they can give their best during interviews.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts

Re: Can I apply for for BBA course in LPU

by Awaken » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:12 pm
LPU receives highest NAAC grade i.e. A++ with 3.68 crore on 4 point scale as per the Ministry of Education , Government of India .
Yes dear , without any doubt you can take admission in BBA programme in LPU . It offers an optimum blend of theory and practice to provides a solid foundation in general business management with specializations in area of choice. The eligibility criteria is - Pass with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with English) or equivalent.
For a candidate, who has not studied English as a subject, the condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam has studied in English medium or an equivalent subject.
Placements -
29.7 Lac
Highest Salary
Package Offered
6.37 Lac
Average Salary
Package
Highest Internship
Stipend per month
In addition , the programme fees per semester is 80000 INR , without any scholarship . The salient features of course are as follows -
Holistic Development
Opportunity to participate in co-curricular, sports and community development activities for holistic development Opportunity to experience industrial environment through internship and interaction with industry experts
Internationally Accredited
Program accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Program (ACBSP), USA.
Specializations
Enables student to embark on a corporate career through specializations in different areas of contemporary relevance
Professional Enhancement
Subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employability.
Interdisciplinary Minors
Minors available in various inter-disciplinary areas like IT, Journalism, Agriculture, Fashion and Tourism.

I hope this helps, Thank you .