Arnesh Issar’s Journey to GMAT 760 | Live Interview with Marty Murray

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

Arnesh wanted to get his GMAT out of the way early in the MBA admissions process, but his initial preparation for the exam was unstructured. After going through some popular prep books and many official practice questions that were available for free online, he sat for his first GMAT attempt and was disappointed to not crack the 700 mark. Although his GMAT Quant score was high, as a nonnative English speaker, he struggled with Sentence Correction and Reading Comprehension, and his Verbal score suffered.

That’s when he realized that to earn the high GMAT score he needed for the MBA programs he was interested in, he would need to prepare for the GMAT in a much more structured and comprehensive way. Fortunately, he found the Target Test Prep GMAT Course.

“I had been going ahead with the assumption that Sentence Correction was something you couldn’t train for,” Arnesh says. “TTP broke that perception for me. I filled up a lot of my gaps in Verbal learning. And I still found things to learn through the accelerated Quant learning program at TTP.”

The TTP course not only helped Arnesh finally master the GMAT concepts that he’d been struggling with, but also made his studying much more efficient.

“Maintaining the error log on my own was very tedious, but with TTP it was a breeze,” Arnesh says. “After completing the TTP course, I saw a massive rise in my accuracy.”

The result? Arnesh scored 760 on the GMAT — twice!

:idea: Watch Arnesh Issar’s Journey to GMAT 760 here.

Need a 99th percentile score for your dream MBA programs? TTP has you covered! See for yourself why so many GMAT students make the switch to TTP, with a 5-day, full-access trial of our GMAT course for just $1.

Warmest regards,
Scott