Ums related : How I reset my password I forgoted

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
As we all know that LPU UMS is a University management system made by the Lovely Professional University. It is also known as LMS(learning management system). Learning management system is a web-based which is used to manage all the academic activities of any university. LMS provides various academic features related to the online classes, assignments, projects, timetable, syllabus, practice questions, academic reports. A student who enrolled with any of the courses in LPU, the student is provided with the user id and password by the Lovely Professional University. In case you forgot the password of your user ID or account. Below we discussed the important steps to recover or reset the forgotten password of your LPU UMS account. To recover the password follow the below instructions: Go to the official login page of LPU UMS. Now on the login page, click on the forgot password button. On the next page, firstly enter the user ID. Now select the registered date of birth from the calendar. Fill the captcha code/ verification text. Now click on the submit button.