Can I take admission in LPU collage if I have got 68% in 12th

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Yes, LPU offers a number of undergrad programmes for which there is no entrance exam and you can apply for admission based only on your 12th-grade scores. BCA, BA, BSc(IT), BSc(Comp Sci), BFA, BBA, etc. are a few examples. You can take the LPUNEST exam to be considered for the scholarship that will aid your finances. In a number of faculties, including economics, law, performing arts, management, engineering, fashion design, journalism, and zoology, there are about 200+ programmes available for students. Since all courses at LPU are taught in English, applicants must demonstrate a solid command of the language in their reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending. LPU has solid business relationships with major corporations across many different industries, including Microsoft, Google, Amazon, etc. Throughout their education, students are encouraged to find internships and job placements. The university offers office space, office supplies, technical support, and seed money in an effort to foster students' entrepreneurial abilities. Additionally, a special hub for company development employs mentors to help students who are creating compelling business concepts. Students have access to a sizable cricket stadium and a health centre. Cricket, boxing, football, taekwondo, basketball, and more sports are available. Students from LPU have participated in international competitions like the National Judo Championships and the Commonwealth Championships in the UK. Throughout the academic year, interuniversity tournaments are also hosted on campus. To attract international students to the university, LPU has partnerships with universities all around the world. Additionally, they provide top international students from all over the world with scholarships of up to 50%. On the LPU website, you may find further information. I hope this is useful. Thank you!