Dublin Poker Festival 2023

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Dublin Poker Festival 2023

by noemiebear » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 am
Hi guys,

Looking to sell up to 50% for the upcoming Dublin Poker Festival.

The €300 ACOP starting on Thursday 16th Feb. I'll be playing day 1B on Friday 17th Feb.

And the €570 European Deepstack starting on Thursday 23rd Feb day 1A which I'll be playing.

1. Name : Sam Dobbins

2. Event : ACOP (€300) and European Deepstack (€570)

3. Entry fee : €870 total

4. Percentage looking to sell : up to 50%

5. Cost per % : 1% = €8.70, 5% = €43.50, 10% = €87. Hoping to sell in 5% blocks if possible.

6. Any Mark Up : No

7. Hendon Mob Profile

8. Means of money transfer : Revolut preferred, can do BOI bank transfer.

9. Any other info : only 3 Hendon Mob entries. Having been a dealer for many years, I only really started learning about the game last April, playing predominantly in the Bonnington card club. Most recent results in Killarney, 2 cashes in 2 tournaments and also won a live satt for the main down there along with a couple of cashes in the Bonnington during the year.

Most recent win was December 23rd when I chopped the Bonnington Christmas game for just over 1k. Can be verified on the clubs Facebook page.

10. Steps to confirm sale: post here, PM or WhatsApp and I'll update the thread as funds come through.

Any questions, fire away. Thanks for any interest.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Re: Dublin Poker Festival 2023

by RayLee » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:36 am
I just stumbled upon this forum and I'm excited to be part of this community. I'll be playing in the €300 ACOP on Friday, Feb 17th, and the €570 European Deepstack on Thursday, Feb 23rd. I'm hoping to sell in 5% blocks, and the cost per % is €8.70. I don't have any mark-up, and I can accept payments through Revolut or BOI bank transfer. That said, I like to bet and maybe some of you will also be interested in it. You may need a w88 to do this, but you can use additional methods as an alternative. I've already won a few live tournaments and cashed in a couple of tournaments in the Bonnington card club.