How is the BSc in Agriculture programme at LPU?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Well, if I talk about BSc Agriculture at LPU, before proceeding I want to assert that LPU is the first private university in India that has got the ICAR accreditation which is a huge milestone that LPU has got in Science field. Undoubtedly, studying BSc agriculture in LPU will give an upper edge to the students because of robust curriculum and the space area which they provide for agricultural practices. Further, LPU also provides numerous scholarships and benefits of it can be availed by students. As I am an alumnus of LPU from science background I, have visited the greenhouse and agricultural fields, which I must say are very vast and the on-going projects are significant and impactful. LPU also offers various career pathways and depending upon students’ calibre the guidance is provided accordingly. In summation I would strongly recommend LPU for pursuing BSc agriculture as LPU moulds each person in such a way so that one can fit in this competitive world.
Emphasizing on the Jobs, let me update you LPU has distinctive placement record and 23 LPA is the highest package offered to student from agriculture background and 3.3 is the average salary package.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
BSc in Agriculture is a broad-based program with great possibilities for achievement. It manages with things like horticulture, food production, rural economy, animal rearing, environmental health, and rural development, etc. Other industries may face recession and downsizing but the agriculture industry can never fall prey because the major reason for this is “food” is the basic necessity for life. Feeding the world will never face a recession or a slowdown. In fact, the growth and advancement in technology, research, and innovation have to manifold the scope of https://B.Sc. agriculture in a big way.

LPU offers a full-time https://B.Sc Agriculture program for a duration of four years. It includes disciplines like Agronomy, Horticulture Genetics and Plant Breeding, Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Economics, Extension, etc.

The sector of agriculture is becoming more advanced, scientific, modern, and technology-oriented. Changing demographics in the food production system, resource management strategies, Shifting farm structures, evolving biotechnology strategies, are playing a major role in the food production and management systems. For students who have select to pursue an education in the agriculture field specialization in agriculture opens up a world of possibilities.

LPU give you the best placement opportunity to work with your dream company with higher salary packages

Hope this information helpful!!