Which is good college for pursue mba from LPU and RIMM

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Of course both the above institutes are fine.I have completed my MBA from LPU and I believe that LPU is one of the best universities among all the B schools as well as other ranked universities. I will share certain facts which would justify the same.
1.Accreditation: As LPU got accreditation from Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, USA (ACBSP). Not only LPU is highly accredited but also it is having numerous international tie ups for instance university of North Alabama, Livingstone College etc.
2.Size: LPU is spread over 600 acres campus consisting of 3000+students and 3500+ faculties and staff. Students are taking the admissions not from all over India but across the borders as well which make me feel that I am in a foreign land.
3.Ranking: LPU has following ranking:
1. Impact rankings 2022
2. National Employability Award 2020 by Aspiring Minds
3.Outlook has ranked LPU as 5th among top 50 universities
4.Knowledge Review rated LPU as 10 th among Best training and Placement Institute
4.Infrastructure: LPU in itself a town as all the amenities a student could found at one place there is no need to move out of the campus. From Central Library to Hospital, Bank, ATMs, JIM facility, swimming pool. A student could enjoy his or her life in the best way.
5.Placements: LPU is having outstanding Placements record for the students. As every year not only national companies but also international ones are also hiring the LPU students for instance Amazon offers 30 lakh package per annum. The Corporates which have visited the campus are Microsoft, Amazon, DBS Bank etc.
6.Faculty: LPU composed of the best faculties from IIM, IITs and the other best B schools.
7.Upgraded Approach: LPU is highly upgraded in its parameters as it includes paperless attendance, online assignments, submission etc. We can also raise our grievances online itself.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Naturally, both of the aforementioned institutes are good. I received my MBA from LPU, and among all listed universities and business schools, I think LPU is one of the top universities. I'll provide some information that will support this.

1.Accreditation: The United States' Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs granted LPU accreditation (ACBSP). In addition to having several international partnerships, such as those with University of North Alabama, Livingstone College, and others, LPU is also highly accredited.

2.Size: The 600-acre campus of LPU is home to more than 3000 students, 3500 faculty members, and staff members. Students are enrolling not just from inside India but also from outside the country, which gives me the impression that I am abroad.

3. Ranking: LPU is ranked as follows: 2022 Impact Rankings, Aspiring Minds National Employability Award for 2020, LPU is ranked fifth among the top 50 institutions by Outlook and LPU was ranked 10th among the Top Training and Placement Institutes by Knowledge Review.

4.Infrastructure: LPU is a town in and of itself, providing all the amenities needed by students without requiring them to leave campus. to the hospital, bank, ATMs, JIM facilities, and swimming pool from the central library. A student might live their life to the fullest potential.

5. Placements: LPU's students consistently receive excellent placements. Every year, businesses both domestic and outside hire students from LPU. As an example, Amazon gives a package worth Rs.30 lakh annually. Corporate visitors to the campus include Microsoft, Amazon, DBS Bank, and others.

6. Faculty: LPU is made up of the brightest professors from the IIM, IITs, and other top business institutions.

7.Upgraded Approach: LPU's parameters are significantly upgraded since they contain online assignments, submission, and paperless attendance. We may also express our complaints directly online.