How can I get admission in MBA at LPU? I have completed my graduation in B.Com with 62% and appeared in MAT exam.

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
The eligibility is 55% + LPUNEST/CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/CMAT+ Interview or Completed Company Secretary (CS) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) or Completed Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or Completed Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). I hope this answers your eligibility questions however let me share the interview criteria with you also.
Let me share with you interview competencies that are tested as part of MBA interviews in LPU. Mittal School of Business is among the first 10 institutions in India to get ACBSP (USA) accreditation. Mittal School of Business is one of India's foremost business schools known for innovative pedagogy and deep academic-industry interface. Mittal School of Business alumni are working in best of the MNCs across the Globe like Google, Facebook and Apple.55+ CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVES WITH REPUTED BRANDS Some names include Colgate Palmolive, GlaxoSmithkline, ITC, Kellogg's, MRF, JK Tyres, Wipro Lighting, Exide, LAVA, Practo, Asian Paints, Bajaj, Burger Paints etc. International Companies like Hyatt (USA), Ritz Carlton (USA), Adani Wilmar (Africa), Altruist (Africa), Al-Rakha (Dubai), Dharam Consultancy (USA) selected LPU students for International locations.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
The required percentage is 55% plus LPUNEST, CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, Interview, or completion of the Company Secretary (CS) or Chartered Accountancy (CA) programmes at the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) or the Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) programme at the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). I hope that clarifies your eligibility concerns, however allow me to also share the interview requirements with you.

Let me share with you some of the interview skills that LPU's MBA interviews examine. One of the first 10 Indian universities to receive ACBSP (USA) accreditation is the Mittal School of Management. One of the top business schools in India is Mittal School of Business, which is renowned for its cutting-edge teaching and extensive academic-industry interaction. Alumni of the Mittal School of Business are employed by the finest MNCs worldwide, including Google, Facebook, and Apple. More than 55 Campus Placement Drives with Reputable Brands Colgate Palmolive, GlaxoSmithKline, ITC, Kellogg's, MRF, JK Tyres, Wipro Lighting, Exide, LAVA, Practo, Asian Paints, Bajaj, Burger Paints, etc. are just a few examples. Businesses from around the world have chosen LPU students for positions at places like Hyatt (USA), Ritz Carlton (USA), Adani Wilmar (Africa), Altruist (Africa), Al-Rakha (Dubai), and Dharam Consulting (USA).