What is LPU fees structure and duration of a course ?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
As you did’t mentioned programme name i cant tell you the exact fee because LPU offers 418 courses in 18 different streams, including engineering, management, design, paramedicine, IT, commerce & banking, hotel management, physical education, arts, performing arts, science, law, pharmacy, agriculture, education, media & mass communication, vocational, and medical, as well as 10 different degrees, including B.Tech, BSc, BA, B.Des, and BBA. The fee structure varies depending on the course. For top universities, higher education has become extremely expensive in today's fast-paced and demanding generation. This university firmly believes that financial barriers shouldn't prevent any student from receiving a high-quality education. For more information you can visit LPU official website . Hope this information helpful!!!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
LPU offers 418 courses in 18 different streams, including engineering, management, design, paramedicine, IT, commerce & banking, hotel management, physical education, arts, performing arts, science, law, pharmacy, agriculture, education, media & mass communication, vocational, and medical, as well as 10 different degrees, including B.Tech, BSc, BA, B.Des, and BBA. Since you didn't mention the name of the programme, I can't tell you the exact cost. Depending on the course, there are several cost structures. In today's fast-paced and demanding generation, higher education has become quite expensive for elite colleges. Our university passionately believes that no student should be denied a top-notch education because of budgetary constraints. Hope this helps!!
Last edited by Sankalp Shrivastava on Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
As you did’t mentioned programme name i cant tell you the exact fee because LPU offers 418 courses in 18 different streams, including engineering, management, design, paramedicine, IT, commerce & banking, hotel management, physical education, arts, performing arts, science, law, pharmacy, agriculture, education, media & mass communication, vocational, and medical, as well as 10 different degrees, including B.Tech, BSc, BA, B.Des, and BBA. The fee structure varies depending on the course.

For top universities, higher education has become extremely expensive in today's fast-paced and demanding generation. This university firmly believes that financial barriers shouldn't prevent any student from receiving a high-quality education.

For more information you can visit LPU official website .

Hope this information helpful!!!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
LPU receives highest NAAC grade i.e. A++ with 3.68 crore on 4 point scale as per the Ministry of Education , Government of India .

Dear candidate, LPU offers more than 300 programmes ranging from diploma to Phd
under different stream such as - Engineering , Management, , Law, Computer Science and Engineering, Commerce, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Computer Applications and IT, Economics, Applied Medical Sciences, Agriculture, Hotel Management and Tourism, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology, Architecture, MLT or Paramedical Sciences or Embryology , Sciences , Planning , Arts (Humanities), Food Technology, Design, History, Nutrition and Dietetics etc. So , their fees structure , duration , syllabus etc. varies from one programme to another . I would like to suggest you to visit university website i.e. lpu.in , to know about details of the programme in which you want to take admission .

I hope this helps, Thank you .