ESCP vs ESADE ?

Launched August 9, 2011
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

ESCP vs ESADE ?

by Yanish » Thu May 16, 2019 9:39 pm
My name is Yanish Patwari. I have received offers from the following two colleges:
1. ESADE - Msc in Marketing Management
2. ESCP - Msc in Marketing and Creativity

I want to know which college should i chose?

Background:
Have completed Bachelor of Commerce. Post which i have worked in a research and consultancy firm for two years. Currently i am working in my family business (this is where i have gained my experience in Marketing). My college scores stand at 85%. GMAT - 710.
Short term goal - Work in an FMCG organization
Long term goal - Start something on my own (either in India or Outside)

Please help me chose the right college.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:9 members

by MargaretStrother » Wed May 22, 2019 6:24 pm
HI Yanish,
I'm a fan of ESADE , but it's important that you research which school has stronger career support in the FMCG area. All other points being equal, I'd shoot for ESADE because my clients have been very happy with that program.

Good luck!
Margaret Strother
Margaret Strother
Senior Consultant
Stacy Blackman Consulting

Learn more about me

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:51 pm
Hi there,

Congrats on getting in both ESADE and ESCP. Your overall profile seems great.

Here's a comparison between the MSc in marketing management between the two schools;

Rankings - ESADE's MSc in marketing management ranks fourth and ESCP's MSc in marketing and creativity ranks fifth in QS World University rankings 2019.

Course Overview- The ESADE MSc in Marketing Management is a 12 months full time course which opens you to the basic hypothesis while testing you assemble the readiness, key reasoning and the certainty to discover powerful answers for intricate, true promoting difficulties. You'll rise with the adjusted capacities to find effective solutions to complex, real-world marketing challenges: ready to investigate and manage market opportunities available globally.
Students at ESADE are open to vivid learning opportunities like managing marketing functions creatively, building a systematic vision for the company and developing sensitivity towards intangible elements.
ESCP'S MSc in marketing and creativity is an 18 months full time course which fosters creative thinking and analytical skills with a methodological and systematic approach. The curriculum doesn't inhibit textbook study style but emphasizes more on practical learning via creative seminar, consultancy projects and direct experiences with emerging markets. The blend of one of a kind program and cutting-edge content in marketing prepares MSc in Marketing and Creativity graduates with best of career opportunities and above all career-broadening Marketing masters in one of the largest commercial hubs like Paris and London.

Tuition Fees- ESADE MSc programmes in management tuition fees is € 28,500 whereas it is set at £20,700 for MSc in marketing and creativity in ESCP.

Career Prospects-. Almost 92% students are recruited within three months of their graduation. After graduating from ESADE's MSc in marketing management, a graduate can be hired as brand manager, lifecycle manager, product manager, online marketing manager, research analyst etc. Some of the top recruiting companies are Amazon, GSK, L'Oreal Paris, Nestle, Vodafone, H& M, and Henkel. Whereas, 90% are employed within three months of graduation after MSc in marketing and creativity of ESCP out of whom 20% hold positions in fashion and cosmetics industry. The job titles of ESCP graduates is that of Strategic marketing manager, senior consultant, marketing executive, brand and marketing manager etc. their top recruiting companies are Cartier, Ernest and Young, Google, Landor, IBM, Microsoft, Unilever, Saatchi & Saatchi etc.

So, with overall graph, you can go for any of the two you like as both schools have the best career prospects.

Good Luck!
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat