Need profile evaluation

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Need profile evaluation

by salilbelani » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:15 pm
I'm looking for some feedback on how competitive I am. A bit about my general background:
Kindly suggest which schools shall I aim for looking at my profile below

Age and Nationality: 28, Indian
GMAT: Male
Undergrad Major: B.Tech Computers Science Major from one of Top 10 colleges in India (ranking includes IITs, NITs)
Work Experience: ~5.6 years as CRM Consultant / Aerospace Engineer
GPA: 8.3/10 ( 3.33/4 ) (excluding 1st year credits)
GMAT: Planning to take in Aug ... Trying for 730+

Experience:
3.6 years as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant
3.2 years as Aerospace Enginner
Currently working as Delivery Module Lead... Leading a team of 9.. (Out of which 7 are more experienced than me and other 2 are about the same)
Industry: Automobile / Telecommunication / Finance / Aerospace

Education:
10th: 84%
12th: 81%
B.Tech: 8.3/10 -> Top 15% of the class

Certifications:
Six Sigma Green Belt
Oracle Certified CRM Consultant

Progress: Engineer -> Senior Software Engineer -> CRM Consultant -> Delivery Module Lead (Senior CRM Consultant AND System Designer/Architect/Analyst)

Responsibilities:
Started working as Engineering graduate in Aerospace technology...
Currently working as Delivery Module Lead in CRM Tech...
performing roles of Project Lead, Quality Analyst, System Designer/Architect & System Analyst

Extra Curr:
1) Organized and Participated in numerous Medical Camps in rural areas nearyby (<100mi)
2) Organized and Participated in Teaching camps in rural areas as well as government schools... donating books and stationaries and teaching about computers to students.
3) Took part in various quizzes/competitions in college and out of it (Corporate Challanges)
4) Editorial Committee Member of Displays and Graphics Division Newsletter in Honeywell
5) Active enthusiast of Blood Donation... (persuaded many team mates and friends to join friends2support.org and donate blood in case of need)

Positive's... as I presume...
1) Switched to Customer Relationship Management after 3.2 years in one technology... a risky step as if I did not succeeded in the latter, I would have been left in middle.. as the 2 technologies have no relation whatsoever to each other.. and could not have got back to former...
Stride forward to achieve what I felt right and excelled in it...
2) To switch... Aerospace Tech Developer -> Aerospace Tech Tester -> CRM Tech Tester -> CRM Tech Developer -> CRM Solution Designer/Architect & Analyst
3) Currently Holding System Designer/Achitect/Analyst position in less than 2 years of gaining experience... (position that demands/expects 7-8 years of exhaustive experience)... described as exceptional feat by current and previous managers..
4) Has a habit of acquiring knowledge on each and everything that intrigues me...
Finance / History / science / High Tech / Automobiles etc.
5) Passionate about Photography, Driving, Cooking/Eating Food (always trying for new/different)

Goals:
Want to do MBA in Strategy consulting..
want to strategise business processes to be more profitable at the same time more customer friendly..
want to emphasize on importance of After Sales Service..
want to learn Business techniques that i can apply along with my experience to Not only increase the customer base of the company but also retain and regain the old/long lost customers..