Profile evaluation for Masters in Finance and MiM in Europe.

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello everyone!

I took the GMAT on 5th of October and scored a 690 (Q 46/ V 39) and I got a 6 in IR.
I am planning to apply to business schools like ESSEC, ESADE and ESCP for Mfin and Mim programs

I am graduating with a commerce/business degree in 2019 from Delhi university ( ranked in the top 10 in India). I have a CGPA of 7.32 right now.
I have a total of 10 months of internship experience as a business and market research analyst with 2 innovative tech startups. Apart from being the public relations head for the Finance and Investment Cell of our college, I have co-organized our annual event of the society for 2 consecutive years now. We have also founded a social initiative under this wherein we help spread financial literacy among the low income groups of the city via seminars and various sessions.

I have worked with an NGO for 2 months and helped with teaching underprivileged kids and spreading awareness for breast cancer and importance of women education.

Currently pursuing a 2 year ( 4 semesters) certification from the Bombay Stock Exchange Institute called 'Global Financial Markets Professional' where I'm being trained in graduate level core finance subjects like Investment Banking, Financial Risk Management, Foreign Exchange Management and other such subjects. I have also secured 1st position in few finance competitions related to trading and financial planning and management.

I am not sure if this has any value but I have been the vice captain of the under-16 state cricket team in the national level, and the under-19 district team in the state level.

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me understand my chances in these business schools for these courses. Also would HEC's masters in International Finance or their Mim be a stretch for me?

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:43 am
Hey,
You have a great profile, with a good academic record and excellent extracurriculars. Your involvement with NGOs and active engagement in sports show that you have an all-round profile, which is something that b-schools love. You have a competitive chance of getting into schools like ESADE and ESCP Europe, or even ESSEC Business School. But for HEC or LBS, you need to have a GMAT of 700, along with a well-rounded application, to have a realistic chance of admission. YOu can get a detailed profile evaluation for free by clicking this link : https://mim-essay.typeform.com/to/tSey1j

That being said, these other schools mentioned are very good for their MiM and MFin programs, and with a holistic approach towards building your application, there is no reason you shouldn't receive admits from them. That's where your application essays come in.

They are a key part of your profile, and in many cases, are the deciding factor in whether or not you receive an admit. It is important to pay close attention to what you put in your essays, and how you put it. Check out our services, to know more about how we can help you bridge the gap between you and your dream school.
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat

• Page 1 of 1