Request for profile evaluation

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Request for profile evaluation

by Abhi3492 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:39 am
Below is a brief about my profile, request you to kindly evaluate and suggest if there is a mismatch between the schools and the scores that I am targeting:

Gmat - 690, Q48, V36, IR6, AWA 4.5

Target Schools: Insead, Said, Judge, LBS, HEC, Kenan Flagler

Indian / Male / 30 years

Graduation: Chemical Engineering (CGPA: 7.28 / 10, Harcourt Butler Technological Institute; mid-rank engineering college)
Post Graduation Diploma In Management: (CGPA: 7.05 /10, Indian Institute of Management Raipur; one of the top 15 business schools in India)

Work Experience: (Total 54 months till date)

30 months: Worked with a national Oil Marketing Company (a Fortune 500 company) in the Corporate Strategy and Planning team.

13 months: Worked in the CEO's office as a Program Manager at a cloud kitchen Start-up (this company is part of a group that owns two mobility based unicorn start-ups in India)

7 months: Program Manager to the CMO at the largest chain of Departmental stores in India.

Currently working as a Senior Manager in the CEO's Office at 7-Eleven India.

Target Schools: INSEAD, LBS, Said, Judge, HEC

Awards and Recognitions:

Implemented a project to optimize cash flows at 'Ola Foods' (part of a unicorn start-up group) during COVID-19 that not only led to ~42% optimization of excess space in kitchens but also resulted in monthly revenue stream of ~INR 8 lacs - Received recognition from Head of Projects and Head of Business Finance.

Guest Columnist for under 30 writers, a series of a daily column focusing on current affairs started by all 65 Dainik Bhaskar (leading national news daily) editions across 14 states.
Winner - Consulting case event at Advaita’15, the International Management fest of ISB Hyderabad.
Finalist - B-plan competition at Intaglio’16, the International Management fest of IIM Calcutta.
Finalist - Markician, the national marketing case study challenge organized by IIFT Delhi.
Winner - Case-Write-up competition in DIGITAL INDIA WEEK held at IIM Raipur, 2015

Post MBA - I want to pursue a career in consulting (with a focus on Energy sector).