Profile Evaluation MIM NUS (CEMS)

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation MIM NUS (CEMS)

by TangsChang » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:03 am
Hello everyone,

Can I get a profile evaluation for the MIM program at NUS (CEMS)?

- Background and Nationality: French and Ivorian, I grew up in Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya and Ghana), finished my High school studies in Paris.
- Undergrad Information: I started my BBA degree in Singapore with ESSEC Business School (1st ranked BBA in France) where I spent 2 years. Uni Exchange in Finland. (GPA not very high: 12.5)
- GMAT : 710 (expected)
- Work experience and leadership : [Startup] Sales internship Singapore (3months) + [Startup] Digital Marketing Internship in Paris (3months) + Apprenticeship as a Digital Transformation Assistant at Steelcase (8months twice).
- Community and others: Powerlifting in competition, ESSEC Africa (Raising awareness on Africa potential), Volunteer in Nepal 1 month (English and Maths teacher in a Monastery)
- Post MiM goals: Work in a Consulting firm in Asia for some time as a Digital Transformation Consultant, then work in a more global institution to be a key link between Africa and Asia in term of technology as I believe the trades and projects negotiations will continue to skyrocket in the future between these 2 part of the world. Adding on to that, being African with my Asian experience will, therefore, give me an edge in understanding the cultural side of the Business in both Africa and Asia.

Anything else: 4 languages (French: Mother Tongue, English: Fluent, Chinese: HSK4-5 B2-C1 level, Spanish: Conversational) + EDX: Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.

Thank you!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michelle@ARINGO » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:43 am
Achieving a 710 on your GMAT would give your application a boost as the average GMAT for NUS is 650.
Your prior experience and volunteering background will also help your application. This is something that is important to the admission team at NUS.
However, NUS has a notoriously low acceptance rate (around 9%) due to the sheer amount of applications, therefore it is advised to have a backup school as a fallback option in mind.

For more information on typical CEMS application requirements, check out this list https://www.cems.org/mim/how-to-apply/c ... equirement

Do not hesitate to be in touch
Georgia

TangsChang wrote:Hello everyone,

Can I get a profile evaluation for the MIM program at NUS (CEMS)?

- Background and Nationality: French and Ivorian, I grew up in Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya and Ghana), finished my High school studies in Paris.
- Undergrad Information: I started my BBA degree in Singapore with ESSEC Business School (1st ranked BBA in France) where I spent 2 years. Uni Exchange in Finland. (GPA not very high: 12.5)
- GMAT : 710 (expected)
- Work experience and leadership : [Startup] Sales internship Singapore (3months) + [Startup] Digital Marketing Internship in Paris (3months) + Apprenticeship as a Digital Transformation Assistant at Steelcase (8months twice).
- Community and others: Powerlifting in competition, ESSEC Africa (Raising awareness on Africa potential), Volunteer in Nepal 1 month (English and Maths teacher in a Monastery)
- Post MiM goals: Work in a Consulting firm in Asia for some time as a Digital Transformation Consultant, then work in a more global institution to be a key link between Africa and Asia in term of technology as I believe the trades and projects negotiations will continue to skyrocket in the future between these 2 part of the world. Adding on to that, being African with my Asian experience will, therefore, give me an edge in understanding the cultural side of the Business in both Africa and Asia.

Anything else: 4 languages (French: Mother Tongue, English: Fluent, Chinese: HSK4-5 B2-C1 level, Spanish: Conversational) + EDX: Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.

Thank you!
ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting
https://ARINGO.com/

Specializing in candidates with GMATs under 720

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/
Or contact us today on: https://aringo.com/mba-process-registration/

Highest acceptance rates in the industry! All statistics verified by Ernst & Young