by vandanaj » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:43 pm
Hi!

I am Vandana,24 years old, from India.
GMAT : 710
GPA : 3.7
Education:
10th : 90.6%
13% : 83%
Undergrad : Bachelors in Technology, Computer Science Engineering.
Working since past 2 years at Bank of America Continuum Pvt. Ltd., as a Senior Technical Associate.
I have several certifications in finance related topics and have an award too for an outstanding performance.

I am halfway through Competent Communicator manual of Toastmasters International and have won few speech contests. I would be done with this manual by September end.

Volunteer Experience:
I am an active member of the volunteering arm of Bank of America, called Team Aspire in which we adopt schools for underprivileged adults and teach them ourselves. I also taught in a community school in Assam during last summer, for 15 days. Back in college, I co-founded Teach for Vellore, which works on similar grounds as Teach for America or Teach for India.

I want to pursue MBA (yet to decide between Finance and General Management) in 2017 and wish to know my chances. Wharton, Harvard and Stern Business School are my dream colleges. Apart from these, I have the below listed colleges in mind:
NUS Singapore
HEC Paris
Cornell
INSEAD
Columbia, NY
Booth
Haas
Rotterdam
Ross

Can you please help me here and help me list which all colleges I do have chance. Also, how I can make my application stand out.
Also, could you help me with my application process.

Regards
Vandana

Please reach out to me at
email : [email protected]

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michelle@ARINGO » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:16 pm
vandanaj wrote:Hi!

I am Vandana,24 years old, from India.
GMAT : 710
GPA : 3.7
Education:
10th : 90.6%
13% : 83%
Undergrad : Bachelors in Technology, Computer Science Engineering.
Working since past 2 years at Bank of America Continuum Pvt. Ltd., as a Senior Technical Associate.
I have several certifications in finance related topics and have an award too for an outstanding performance.

I am halfway through Competent Communicator manual of Toastmasters International and have won few speech contests. I would be done with this manual by September end.

Volunteer Experience:
I am an active member of the volunteering arm of Bank of America, called Team Aspire in which we adopt schools for underprivileged adults and teach them ourselves. I also taught in a community school in Assam during last summer, for 15 days. Back in college, I co-founded Teach for Vellore, which works on similar grounds as Teach for America or Teach for India.

I want to pursue MBA (yet to decide between Finance and General Management) in 2017 and wish to know my chances. Wharton, Harvard and Stern Business School are my dream colleges. Apart from these, I have the below listed colleges in mind:
NUS Singapore
HEC Paris
Cornell
INSEAD
Columbia, NY
Booth
Haas
Rotterdam
Ross

Can you please help me here and help me list which all colleges I do have chance. Also, how I can make my application stand out.
Also, could you help me with my application process.

Regards
Vandana

Please reach out to me at
email : [email protected]
Hi Vandana,
We will get back to you via email.