- Pronouns - Part I: Learn about 3 types of personal pronouns, and learn some things to watch out for when dealing with pronouns.
- Pronouns - Part II: Learn how demonstrative pronouns work, and learn a possible exception regarding ambiguous antecedents.
- Parallelism - Part I: Learn how to identify the need for parallelism, and how to achieve parallelism with correlative conjunctions.
- Parallelism - Part II: Learn how to handle parallelism issues related to relative clauses.
- Parallelism - Part III: Learn some exceptions to the rule that says similar elements in a series must be expressed in similar form.
- Parallelism - Part IV: Learn how to take a complex sentence and make it parallel.
- Comparisons - Part I: Learn how to recognize comparisons, and learn how to create logical comparisons.
- Comparisons - Part II: Learn how to use placeholders, and learn how to omit words in comparisons.
- Comparisons - Part III - "like" vs. "as": Learn strategies for determining when to use "like," "as" and "such as."
Sentence Correction - Parallelism, Comparisons, Pronouns
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.
This topic has expert replies
- [email protected]
- GMAT Instructor
- Posts: 15624
- Joined: 08 Dec 2008
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Thanked: 5254 times
- Followed by:1266 members
- GMAT Score:770
- Every Sentence Correction Concept in 1 slideshow.pdf
- (3.13 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
- Interactive Sentence Correction Flashcards.pdf
- (633.52 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Good advice. Thank you. I am looking for similar information for my research. Now I am writing quite interesting material. Under development writing my literature review. And wonderful writers from this site https://paperell.com/write-my-literature-review help me in this as well. There I learned more about parallelism and other innovations in writing works. Among such works were scientific and essays and articles. I think you should also find knowledgeable experts in this matter.