Want an online study group? Join me on livestream!

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hey everyone, I've decided to livestream study sessions! Anyone interested in studying with me to form an online study group? I'm starting from around 700 (Q42/V42) but aiming for 750+. You can find it on twitch.tv - my channel is: vubar_gmat

The main reason is to make myself accountable and force myself to do something consistently. That said, if there's some theory or technique I've picked up that I can teach, I would be more than happy to! And if you all have knowledge to share, I'm sure that would help me and everyone else who decides to join the session!

I think it would be awesome to make an online study group, and turn it into a 'Community'. If studying with me for half an hour or an hour can then push you to kick on with some more of your own, that would be amazing!

I'm thinking of working through questions, talking through my logic, reviewing theory if needed. I could also do something like reviewing practice tests or something like that if people think it could be helpful? Let me know too if there's some better timing for you, and I can try and make my schedule work.

Happy studies everyone and I hope we can study together!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to go live again in about 20 minutes. Only a short session today, not more than an hour.

It's on twitch.tv
My channel is called vubar_gmat

Hopefully see some of you there for a study session!

Hi everyone! I will be having a group study session later today in about 4 hours! I would love if you can join. We will work through some quant and some verbal (as always), and our verbal focus will be Critical Reasoning today. You can find the details (and join our study group) with this discord event!

https://discord.gg/qxB5H4MH?event=934227978697736293

Also, if you want to get a taste for what our sessions look like: while I was procrastinating, I decided to clip the first RC passage that we worked through in an earlier group session from New Year's Eve's Eve's Eve. If anyone is curious, I discuss my method for approaching RC passages (which is still evolving, I had to adjust a bit in our most recent session for example), making an initial summary, and then we go through some questions together.

https://youtu.be/tEdV3y9y_8Y