A Better Error Log

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

A Better Error Log

by sunilvrao » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:32 am
I took the GMAT recently and got a 720. Like many of you, I dutifully kept an error log, but in hindsight this was a failure. A spreadsheet won't help you stay on track or hold you accountable for redoing problems, reviewing mistakes, etc as and when needed.

You need a system (and a schedule) to develop mastery. Not just a database. Otherwise - believe me - it won’t happen.

So I’ve made something better than a spreadsheet, and it's now live! MyGMATLog: mygmatlog.com

I know it’s easy to get pulled in a million directions with GMAT study. But simple beats complicated. No more setting hopeful redo dates that fall by the wayside. No more improvised study sessions that leave you wondering if you’re doing the right things. Make the most of the time/energy/money you are putting in. Just show up and trust the process.

Sunil