Feel Demotivated

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Feel Demotivated

by Arun192017 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 pm
I gave many entrance exams (CAT, GMAT, SSC CGL , PO, UPSC, etc.) but was not able to clear any. I am 27 years old right now and feeling so demotivated. Should I appear for any entrance exams any more or give up and do any job?

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:38 am
Hi Arun192097,

Since this website is devoted to preparing for the GMAT and applying to Business School, we should focus on those areas of discussion. Before I can offer you the specific advice that you're looking for, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

Studies:
1) How long have you studied?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) How have you scored on EACH of your practice CATs/mocks (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?
4) Have you taken the Official GMAT? How did you score - including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores?

Goals:
5) What is your goal score?
6) When are you planning to apply to Business School?
7) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

by Scott@TargetTestPrep » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 pm
Hi Arun192017,

It has been more than a month since we heard from you. Are you still looking for advice?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO
[email protected]

See why Target Test Prep is rated 5 out of 5 stars on BEAT the GMAT. Read our reviews

ImageImage