OG15 Verbal video explanations

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

OG15 Verbal video explanations

by ash4gmat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:09 am
Hi,

I am not very strong with verbal and find solution explanation in OG not so good.

Can someone provide OG verbal questions video explanation links.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:25 am
Hi ash4gmat,

One of the great aspects of the GMAT is that most questions can be approached in a variety of ways (so you won't necessarily get 'stuck' if one method doesn't help you to get the correct answer - you can try another). The OG books are great sources for practice questions, but they are NOT designed to teach you tactics, pattern-matching skills or the 'secrets' to the GMAT - the answer explanations often involve an overly 'technical' approach, which is what I think you're referring to when you refer to those solutions as 'unconvincing.'

While you're asking for video explanations (and there are plenty to be found on Youtube), the reality is that you need to learn the necessarily content and TACTICS to beat the Verbal section and you might not get everything that you really need just by watching some Youtube videos. Based on what you've written, I think that you would benefit a great deal from enrolling in a GMAT Course of some type (either Guided Self-Study or instructor-led).

1) What is your goal score?
2) What resources have you used so far during your studies?
3) When are you planning to take the GMAT?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]