660 Q-49 V-33 , 10 + Years

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

660 Q-49 V-33 , 10 + Years

by ravi.uppal2004 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:43 am
Hi,

I am a male candidate from India and recently appeared for my GMAT and scored Q49 and V 33 with total of 660 and a 5.5 in AWA , I will have 10 + years of experience and have been in the Management Consulting Six Sigma Industry..7 years in India and 3 + year in US
My GPA at graduation was in the range of 2.5 to 3 as it was not up to the mark during the time period i also pursued Master's degree with a GPA 3.7
My Bachelor's degree was in Economics and the Master's degree was in Accounting and International Business

Please let me know what are my options and which schools should i be targeting for a accelerated MBA/Full time MBA in the US, Singapore, Australia and India -- I am keeping my options open and am flexible to move to any country to purse my education, though I have been in the US for the last 3 years and would prefer to apply to schools out here

Also do I have any scope to apply for a Financial Aid as i will be funding my education myself and come from a middle class family?

Regards,
Ravi Uppal

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

-

by Stevenfeeds » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:30 pm
Hi All...

I am new to this forum and just thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself and say "hi".

What kind of new years resolutions did you make for yourself?

Laters...

Mrs. Janiz