Blank Status

Ask your questions about GMAT products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Blank Status

by beatthegmat111 » Sat May 07, 2016 11:45 am
Hello,

I took the GMAT 5 days ago and when I log into mba.com, the status of my exam is blank. I received my unofficial score, but it sounds like everyone else has a status of "Taken-Not Reportable" immediately after they take the exam. Is this a problem?

Thanks

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue May 10, 2016 12:14 pm
beatthegmat111 wrote:Hello,

I took the GMAT 5 days ago and when I log into mba.com, the status of my exam is blank. I received my unofficial score, but it sounds like everyone else has a status of "Taken-Not Reportable" immediately after they take the exam. Is this a problem?

Thanks
Could you please provide your login email and GMAT ID, along with a screenshot, to [email protected] so the team can look into your status and confirm everything is OK?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by zinc-750 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:08 pm
Hi,
I took the GMAT on 13th May and even I am seeing a blank in the status column on the mba.com website. I also see "Enter Code" and "Cancel Score" options on the Actions column. Hopefully will receive the official score report soon! Posting this to let you know that you are not alone.

by beatthegmat111 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 pm
Hi,

I ended up getting my official score 8 days after I took the exam. When I contacted mba.com, they did say that the missing status was an error and there should be something there, but my test was successfully taken and being graded. I'm sure that's the case with you, just go to their website on Monday and use the chat live option and the person will look up your account for you to make sure everything's fine.

by zinc-750 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 am
Thanks, I did contact the chat services. The guy said he can't tell me anything other than that the system shows I have taken the test, but is unable to fetch the score at the moment". He also told me to contact again later in the week if the status does not change.

by beatgmat2222 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:23 am
Hi,

Was this resolved for you? Looks like I have the same thing. Do you know what the status should be saying? Is that status space being blank not normal?

by rahul30 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:26 pm
hello,
i am facing the same problem . i took exam 5 days ago and ordered enhanced report which i accessed once and when next time i tried generating the same i found blank status and action column next to appointment.
i request gmac representative to help as i tried to mail the details and tried the help line and even chat but all are forwarding me to each other.

Thanks