Book Recommendation questions

Ask your questions about GMAT products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Book Recommendation questions

by bluridge444 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 am
If this query is put in the wrong forum please let me know where to move my questions to.

I am thinking of ordering study materials for taking the GMAT. I have an engineering degree from a US school and am familiar with many math subjects but I am probably quite rusty since I graduated with my degree over 23 years ago.

In looking at the Book Recommendation links I see no books recommend from mba.com. As you can probably see there are tons of information a person can use. My concern is to use the "best" study material that more closely resemble the GMAT test. The list of books under Book Recommendation is the one I should consider ordering instead of books from the website mba.com right?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 am
bluridge444 wrote:If this query is put in the wrong forum please let me know where to move my questions to.

I am thinking of ordering study materials for taking the GMAT. I have an engineering degree from a US school and am familiar with many math subjects but I am probably quite rusty since I graduated with my degree over 23 years ago.

In looking at the Book Recommendation links I see no books recommend from mba.com. As you can probably see there are tons of information a person can use. My concern is to use the "best" study material that more closely resemble the GMAT test. The list of books under Book Recommendation is the one I should consider ordering instead of books from the website mba.com right?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Hello,

You may get a better response in the general forums, rather than this one dedicated to questions and answers about the GMAT exam, our policies and other specific information about the test.

We have a wide variety of official prep products available on our website (https://www.mba.com/store). Our Official Guides are the only books featuring real questions from past exams, to give you realistic preparation.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!