Enter to win! The NEW GMATâ„¢ Official Advanced Questions!

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800
Enter to win! The NEW GMATâ„¢ Official Advanced Questions + Online Question Bank-the ONLY source of hard GMAT questions from past exams!
Hurry! Contest ends September 27, 2019 at midnight ET!

Enter the Five on Fridays Giveaway!
  • 5 lucky winners every Friday in September. That's 20 chances to win!
    Be one of the first to use GMATâ„¢ Official Advanced Questions. The only official source of hard GMAT questions.
    Everyone wins! All entries will receive a FREE copy of "The Key Pieces to My Application."
Winners will be one of the first to access the GMATâ„¢ Official Advanced Questions, which includes:
  • 300 hard GMAT questions from past GMAT exams to challenge you and help you bring your best on test day.
    Learning strategies to solve challenging questions. Created by subject matter experts with decades of experience writing and editing GMAT questions.
    Questions organized by fundamental skills so that you can focus on specific areas for improvement.
    Plus! The Online Question Bank - an interactive online tool to create custom practice sets and measure your progress accessible via web or mobile app.
Enter today before it is too late! This contest is only available through September 27, 2019. <i class="em em-raised_hands"></i>
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!