Technical Error while booking GMAT Test online

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
On May 19th, I was trying to book exam for Monday August 14 2017. I tried couple of times and got error there is a problem with my account please speak to customer care. I tried calling couple of times and there was on hold for over 1 hour each time. I gave up and tried again to schedule the test. I was able to book the exam and I was surprised when I got the confirmation it showed Monday June 05th???? This doesn't make sense, I called Pearson Vue several times and no one is helping me. They asked me if I had any proof. I have sent screenshots to prove that I got error on your website and somehow I have completely different date for exam then what I wanted. I tried to explain this over the phone but they didn't help me. I even said why would I book exam date less than 15 days when I know that its not enough time to study and still nobody cared. I want August 14th as my exam date with the same time and center but I don't want to be charged $50 as I had technical issues. Its June 01st and no response yet. Pearson vue does not have any accountability to help.