Problem while activating Exam Pack 1 and Exam Pack 2

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I have purchased Exam Pack 1 and Exam Pack 2 and installed the additional content via the respective .gsp files. Now I can see my Exam Pack 1 and Exam Pack 2 in my GMATPrep software. However, when I click on "Activate" and enter the 18 digit code (with the hyphens) and try to activate the package, it shows me a loading screen like the screenshot attached below. It does not proceed any further. I have tried this on two different systems but am facing the same result on each of them. Also, I have the latest version of the GMATPrep software. Suggest some solution to this problem as my test date is approaching and I require to use these practice exams. Please note that I was able to take one of the two free practice tests which come with the software.
Attachments
Activation.png

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by eajamat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:24 am
abhinowornever wrote:I have purchased Exam Pack 1 and Exam Pack 2 and installed the additional content via the respective .gsp files. Now I can see my Exam Pack 1 and Exam Pack 2 in my GMATPrep software. However, when I click on "Activate" and enter the 18 digit code (with the hyphens) and try to activate the package, it shows me a loading screen like the screenshot attached below. It does not proceed any further. I have tried this on two different systems but am facing the same result on each of them. Also, I have the latest version of the GMATPrep software. Suggest some solution to this problem as my test date is approaching and I require to use these practice exams. Please note that I was able to take one of the two free practice tests which come with the software.
I had the same issue last year. I formatted my system and reinstalled GMATprep. It worked.