Issues while connecting to gmat prep

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I have installed Gmatprep software in my PC. When I enter my UserId and Password I get the following error:
" we are having problems connecting to the GMAC servers to proccess your registrations. Please check your internet connection and try again".

My internet connection is working absolutely fine so I dont understand why I am getting this issue. Please help me resolve this error asap.

Thanks,
Prerana

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:35 am
I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ensure the following settings in your system: use the latest IE version (v11), to login to the GMATPrep software successfully, and make sure you are not connected to any VPN or have any proxy set in your internet settings while trying to connect. If your operating system is Windows, please ensure you have 'TLS' enabled under Control Panel - Internet Options - Advanced tab. See attached screen shot (same name as the title).
If the issue persists, please attach a screen shot of what you are seeing as well as the steps you are following, so we can resolve the problem. Please include the Operating System Version number and Browser you are using, as well.
Video Tutorial:
https://www.screencast.com/t/OU3CIbxM

[email protected] wrote:Hi,

I have installed Gmatprep software in my PC. When I enter my UserId and Password I get the following error:
" we are having problems connecting to the GMAC servers to proccess your registrations. Please check your internet connection and try again".

My internet connection is working absolutely fine so I dont understand why I am getting this issue. Please help me resolve this error asap.

Thanks,
Prerana
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by amalganatra » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:24 am
hello,
I am still getting this error, even after following your steps. Please help me.

Regards,
Amal

Issues while connecting to gmat prep

by Ericknoume » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:09 am
Server has been working without any issues. I think Steam experienced some strange problems because I couldnt connect to any other servers either so it wasnt just our server having connection issues but thanks for reporting it