Block Error-while scheduling for GMAT exam

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Block Error-while scheduling for GMAT exam

by Malya » Wed May 11, 2016 8:39 pm
Hi,

I am trying to schedule a GMAT test. Previously when I went to payment page, the transaction failed 4 times since my card was not eligible for international transactions. Now, when I try paying using a different card, it throws the following error:

""Block Error
We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.""

I dropped an email to [email protected] but haven't received any response. When I try calling customer support India number, it says "this number does not exist". Can you direct me to the correct number please. The slots in my available area are filling up very quickly, and I need to make an appointment urgently. Will be very grateful if you can help provide a resolution.

email id associated with my account:
[email protected]

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu May 12, 2016 11:11 am
Malya wrote:Hi,

I am trying to schedule a GMAT test. Previously when I went to payment page, the transaction failed 4 times since my card was not eligible for international transactions. Now, when I try paying using a different card, it throws the following error:

""Block Error
We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.""

I dropped an email to [email protected] but haven't received any response. When I try calling customer support India number, it says "this number does not exist". Can you direct me to the correct number please. The slots in my available area are filling up very quickly, and I need to make an appointment urgently. Will be very grateful if you can help provide a resolution.

[email protected]
Hello,

I will follow up on our end to ensure the phone numbers are working correctly. If you need to get in touch immediately, you can try one of the other phone numbers listed on that page, although international phone charges may apply.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Thu May 12, 2016 11:53 am
OfficialGMAT wrote:
Malya wrote:Hi,

""Block Error

[email protected]
Hello,

I will follow up on our end to ensure the phone numbers are working correctly. If you need to get in touch immediately, you can try one of the other phone numbers listed on that page, although international phone charges may apply.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Could you please confirm the phone number you're calling?
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!