Application Evaluations for London Business School MiM

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

This is my first post on the forum.

It would be really great if you can provide me genuine feedback about my chances of getting into London Business School Masters in Management program in the early round. My achievements are as follows:

GMAT Score: 640 (V 27, Q 50)
College: IIT Bombay (Final year of graduation)
CPI: 7.8/10.0

Internships:
1) Social Development Consulting at Ernst and Young
2) Researcher at Harvard Business School (India Research Center)
3) Business Analyst at a real estate firm

Other achievements:
1) Indian Representative at United Nations Youth Assembly
2) Few leadership roles such as Institute Secretary of Academic Affairs and Marketing Manager
3) Active Basketball player
4) Attended a couple of Harvard conferences like HUII, HPAIR
5) Indian policy making knowledge

Kindly let me know your valuable inputs and other useful resources.

Thanks a ton!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Donna@Stratus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 am
sunnysoniab wrote:Hi,

This is my first post on the forum.

[/quoteHi sunnysoniab! thanks for asking! I'll try to answer you questions belowIt would be really great if you can provide me genuine feedback about my chances of getting into London Business School Masters in Management program in the early round. My achievements are as follows:

GMAT Score: 640 (V 27, Q 50)
College: IIT Bombay (Final year of graduation)
CPI: 7.8/10.0
You can get a sense of your overall stats and how they compare to LBS MiM by looking here: https://www.london.edu/programmes/maste ... bbNUMiGPIU and from this I see you are a bit shy on the GMAT but probably close enough to be in the hunt if your other metrics are strong. You really should work on the verbal section- as just a little improvement could go a long way in your total score.
Internships:
1) Social Development Consulting at Ernst and Young
2) Researcher at Harvard Business School (India Research Center)
3) Business Analyst at a real estate firm

Other achievements:
1) Indian Representative at United Nations Youth Assembly
2) Few leadership roles such as Institute Secretary of Academic Affairs and Marketing Manager
3) Active Basketball player
4) Attended a couple of Harvard conferences like HUII, HPAIR
5) Indian policy making knowledge

Kindly let me know your valuable inputs and other useful resources.

Thanks a ton!There are some good points in your profile such as your activities and quality of your internships. You can set yourself apart by doing lots of research on LBS MiM and why this fits with your post grad goals. Know how you can add value- review this article about how to stand out in interview process- and just apply this to how you look at your entire profile to help you stand out: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com ... interview/ make sure adcom knows how you add value to the MiM program!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi, I am very glad to know your interest to join the London Business School Masters in Management program, So I think you can admit to this LBS Masters in Management program because typically GMAT score requires 600. Average GMAT: 700. We know that GMAT is a good indicator of academic performance, especially on the quantitative side. I am also preparing myself for the GMAT exam, I am always trying to enhance my writing quality, I have well-understood plagiarism meaning which can also help me write unique and grammatical error-free content on various topics to make my academic paper.