Kindly evaluate my profile for MIM programs

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,
I am a 24 year old male currently working with Infosys Ltd as a systems engineer and plan to continue working until June 2014.My work ex currently is 18 months and by the time i quit it will be 27 months(2.3 years).

I am aiming for a GMAT score of about 700 and wish to apply for Fall 2014.

My undergrad was from Mumbai University in Electronics Engineering and my aggregate for 4 years is 66%(anything above 60 in Mumbai or Pune University is excellent)
I also have a CCNA certificate(Cisco certified network associate) in networking.
I have studied spanish till level A1 although i havent given the examination yet.

Apart from my academics,i was the captain of the football team(class,department and college(for 1 year)) and have won a few intra college tournaments and was golden boot winner as well.I was also a part of the Sports Council in my college.
I was also a part of the football team for my company.

I would like to know my chances of getting into MIM programs for HEC paris,ESCP Europe,IE,ESADE,ESSEC and CEMS.

Another query that has been bugging me for a while is that since my undergrad percentage is 66,will the admins from the above institutions be aware of the strict marking scheme in Mumbai University due to which the top students manage around 75%.
Or will this be an issue,because there are a lot of universities that award 85% and more to their students.

My LOR's wont be an issue as my Project manager at work and Head Of Department for Electronics have good things to say about me.

Kindly evaluate my profile for the MIM programs in the above mentioned schools.

Awaiting your quick response.

Thanks and regards,
Aditya