Request for Profile Evaluation

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Request for Profile Evaluation

by mba_target_2014 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 am
Indian female
GMAT: 700 (Q48,V38)
Graduation: B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (83% equivalent to 3.3 GPA I think)
Post Graduation: Masters of Business Economics, University of Delhi - Gold medalist, batch topper

Work Experience: 45 months till now in Credit Risk Analytics, Retail Analytics and IT

Responsibilities
- Delivery of projects in Portfolio Analytics, Scorecard & Modeling in credit risk management domain
- Application of insight analysis techniques to deliver high quality, relevant project work to

clients
- Conceptualising construction of analytical approach with support and contributing effectively to

projects with ideas and execution

Extracurriculars:
- Coordinated the release of the monthly e-magazine focusing on sectoral analysis during post

graduation
- Represented my college in the corporate in a team of 8 as placement team member
- Conducted workshops on Women Empowerment at a local NGO
- Have won several essay writing competitions, debates and declamations at school, college and

national level

Why MBA?
I aspire to become a leader who can lead the design and development of robust analytical solutions

to optimise costs, minimize risks and drive growth strategies of businesses. After pursuing an MBA

program, I plan to work with businesses in India advising them on how data can enable them to

quantify risks and take return-maximizing decisions.

Target Schools- Stanford/Kellogg/Haas/Tuck/Booth/MIT-Sloan MIT/Tepper/ Ross/ UCLA-

Anderson/Stern/Cornell - Johnson

Thanks!