GMAT IRPrep q IIR00128 Pollutants by Phase - error?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I wondered if anyone else who has gone through the Official Gmat IRPrep tool had a doubt about the answer provided for one of the questions - IIR001283-004 multi-source reasoning "Pollutants by Phase". To me, it seems the explanation for the third of the Yes/No questions is incorrect.

Would be great to know if anyone else has come across this question. Thanks!

Legendary Member
Followed by:128 members
GMAT Score:770

by DavidG@VeritasPrep » Wed May 24, 2017 8:29 am
sravindran wrote:I wondered if anyone else who has gone through the Official Gmat IRPrep tool had a doubt about the answer provided for one of the questions - IIR001283-004 multi-source reasoning "Pollutants by Phase". To me, it seems the explanation for the third of the Yes/No questions is incorrect.

Can you post a screenshot of the question?
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sravindran » Wed May 24, 2017 1:13 pm
DavidG@VeritasPrep wrote:
sravindran wrote:I wondered if anyone else who has gone through the Official Gmat IRPrep tool had a doubt about the answer provided for one of the questions - IIR001283-004 multi-source reasoning "Pollutants by Phase". To me, it seems the explanation for the third of the Yes/No questions is incorrect.

Can you post a screenshot of the question?
Hi David - thanks for the reply. Screenshot attached now. Specifically, I am trying to understand the answer for the third part.