Launched August 9, 2011
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Evaluate my profile

by Himanshu89 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:21 am
Hi Team,

Greetings!!!

Kindly assist in evaluating my profile.

I did my schooling from Tagore International and scored 75% in both 10th and 12th (Commerce). I was the head prefect in class 12th and participated in panel discussions and quizzes.

I completed my graduation (B.Com Hons with 59.7%) from Ramanujam College in 2010 and post graduation (M.com with 65%) from Delhi School of Economics in 2012. While pursuing the degrees, I gave coaching to standard 8th to 11th students and also taught statistics to class 11th students and was also associated with a coaching institute for 2 months (during vacations) to teach Statistics to students preparing for CS entrance applicants.

Since 2012, I have been working with a big4. I joined as an Analyst and was promoted to Senior Analyst in 2014. I have also taken 2 IJPs (initially it was a secondment but was absorbed by the teams on the basis of my performance and business requirement). I am working with Risk Consulting practice wherein we do company and individual profiling primarily to access financial frauds and reputational risks. I am expecting a promotion this year (Delayed to business softness)

I have been part of the quality team reviewing reports prepared by the team (both local and onshore) and have handled team of 10 people. I have also lead a couple of projects and have received a number of awards. I am also a part of Learning and Development team where my responsibility is to arrange training for the team and ensuring the team is complaint with the minimum annual mandatory training hours.

Kindly evaluate my profile in terms of what GMAT score as my main focus is ISB. And what other options can I look at? I want to pursue MBA as it will give a boost to my career and I also want to change my profile. Also, is it required to give IELTS as the medium of instruction was English in Delhi University.