If I skip "Addit. Reinf-t" part - how will affect

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi Everyone,

For a few reasons I am a little behind my schedule. I am trying to catch up with studying this weekend by doing all the problems I didn't. Can someone tell me please how significant is Additional Reinforsment? Do you see the problems there that you haven't in OG 12 book? If I'll go only through the OG 12 problems for Days 4 to 17, and going forward do Additional Reinforsments, will it still be fine, or I need to do those in order to improve significantly?

Thanks for your time!
Zhana

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:24 am
Hi Zhana,

The answer to that question depends largely on the results of your first GMATPrep test. If your baseline score was significantly lower than your target score, then you might want to consider completing a lot of the Additional Reinforcement questions. The questions in the Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review (2nd edition) are also OG questions.

Another way to gauge whether you need Additional Reinforcement is to keep track of how well you do on the practice questions for each topic. The more questions you answer correctly, the less Additional Reinforcement is required.

Cheers,
Brent

Gulzhan wrote:Hi Everyone,

For a few reasons I am a little behind my schedule. I am trying to catch up with studying this weekend by doing all the problems I didn't. Can someone tell me please how significant is Additional Reinforsment? Do you see the problems there that you haven't in OG 12 book? If I'll go only through the OG 12 problems for Days 4 to 17, and going forward do Additional Reinforsments, will it still be fine, or I need to do those in order to improve significantly?

Thanks for your time!
Zhana
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Gulzhan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 pm
Hi Brent!

Thanks for your responce. It makes sence...I'll do all the additional questions now!!

Thanks,
Zhana