2018 OG Practice Questions

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by inigohrey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:39 am
Hello,

I signed up a while back to receive the emails, and more than 60 days have passed since then (mixture of procrastination and starting a new job). Back then I completed about a week's worth of work. I have now decided to carry on, but I have bought the 2018 OG book, as earlier I was just using a pdf of the 2016 version. I have realised that in the emails I received, the practice questions are for 2015-2017 versions. Is there any way I could find out what the recommended questions to do would be for the new textbook, as I can't really sign up for emails now and spend a week doing nothing, waiting for them to catch up to where I am
Thanks in advance for your help,

Iñigo

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 am
inigohrey wrote:Hello,

I signed up a while back to receive the emails, and more than 60 days have passed since then (mixture of procrastination and starting a new job). Back then I completed about a week's worth of work. I have now decided to carry on, but I have bought the 2018 OG book, as earlier I was just using a pdf of the 2016 version. I have realised that in the emails I received, the practice questions are for 2015-2017 versions. Is there any way I could find out what the recommended questions to do would be for the new textbook, as I can't really sign up for emails now and spend a week doing nothing, waiting for them to catch up to where I am
Thanks in advance for your help,

Iñigo
Go to https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-error-log and download the Improvement Chart for 2018 Official Guide for GMAT Review.
This excel file will tell you the proper categorization of the questions in the OG2018
So, for example, when completing Day 8's activities (Powers & Roots), you can refer to the Improvement Chart to identify the questions categorized as Powers & Roots questions.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com