Trying to start the 60-day GMAT Study Guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Dear beaters of the GMAT,

I found this study plan on the worldwide web. I am looking to finally beat the GMAT (just 550 points).
Hopefully this will work for me.

But now I am wondering how this really works. I could only find the two excels. Do I have to do all the questions in the Official Guide (13th Edition), and keep on doing so untill I got all of them right and understand them? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan (The Netherlands)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Favelagreen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 pm
Goodmorning again. I found out that there is a daily e-mail which I will receive. Which will tell me what to do exactly.
Is there also a possibility to receive the full schedule? Since I don't have a job rightnow, I could keep the pace up and study some more than 4 hours a day.

Thanks in advance!

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 am
Favelagreen wrote:Dear beaters of the GMAT,

I found this study plan on the worldwide web. I am looking to finally beat the GMAT (just 550 points).
Hopefully this will work for me.

But now I am wondering how this really works. I could only find the two excels. Do I have to do all the questions in the Official Guide (13th Edition), and keep on doing so untill I got all of them right and understand them? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan (The Netherlands)
You can do as many OG questions as you like. It's up to you to determine whether you have adequately grasped each concept. I suggest that you review all questions you either got wrong or guessed on.

The Improvement Chard (Excel file) is meant to help you track your process AND to help you identify areas of weakness. Later in the Study Guide, you'll have the time to go back and work on weaknesses.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 am
Favelagreen wrote:Goodmorning again. I found out that there is a daily e-mail which I will receive. Which will tell me what to do exactly.
Is there also a possibility to receive the full schedule? Since I don't have a job rightnow, I could keep the pace up and study some more than 4 hours a day.

Thanks in advance!
The 60 emails are not available as one package.
That said, here's the outline of all 60 days: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline
This will give you an idea of what's covered (if you want to get ahead on some days)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com