GMAT Prep Test 1

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members

GMAT Prep Test 1

by tanvis1120 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:38 am
GMAT prep does not explain the incorrect answers.
Could anyone please tell me a way out?
This is not helpful. I feel that the software must have proper explanation for each question !

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 am
tanvis1120 wrote:GMAT prep does not explain the incorrect answers.
This is not helpful. I feel that the software must have proper explanation for each question !
Hi Tanvi,

GMAT Prep Software doesn't provide any explanation of the questions. It only gives you the correct answer. For getting the explanations, you should continue what you have been doing.... i.e. posting questions in Forums for getting the explanations. :) :D
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members

by tanvis1120 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 pm
GMATinsight wrote:
tanvis1120 wrote:GMAT prep does not explain the incorrect answers.
Hi Tanvi,

GMAT Prep Software doesn't provide any explanation of the questions. It only gives you the correct answer. For getting the explanations, you should continue what you have been doing.... i.e. posting questions in Forums for getting the explanations. :) :D
Thanks GMAT Insight!
I somehow feel that this is not justified. It is time consuming to type in so many questions and wait for the explanations (the later one does not take much time, though). Could you please let me know if the other practice tests (veritas, Manhattan etc.) also follow the same path (no answer explanation!) ? I know that Kaplan explains the answers.

Thank You!

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm
tanvis1120 wrote: Thanks GMAT Insight!
I somehow feel that this is not justified. It is time consuming to type in so many questions and wait for the explanations (the later one does not take much time, though). Could you please let me know if the other practice tests (veritas, Manhattan etc.) also follow the same path (no answer explanation!) ? I know that Kaplan explains the answers.

Thank You!
1) Veritas, Manhattan, Kaplan, Princeton etc all have explanations. These are all commercial Mock CATs series therefore they are bound to have explanations. :)

2) Don't type and post the questions if it takes too much time, instead take "print screen" and post the question in .jpg form.

All the best!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:58 pm
800Score also provides answers.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com