MBA from Europe

Launched January 9, 2010
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA from Europe

by varunm » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:14 am
Hi,
I am from India, currently working in an IT sector and would like to pursue my MBA in Marketing. I was told by some alumni to not to pursue my MBA from Europe.
Request you to help me with the following information-

1) I want to know your perspective regarding the MBA education from Europe(such as ESADE, IE, EDHEC), the future job prospects(both in India and abroad) once I complete my MBA there and the on-campus placements.

2) Also how well is an MBA from Europe recognized both in India and abroad.

3) What's the average salary of students working in India after completing their MBA from Europe.

Thanks in advance :)

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Edison@VeritasPrep » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:21 pm
Thanks for posting your questions.

Without access to the exact stats that you are asking for, I suggest that you probe further on why your alumni advise you against an MBA from Europe.

Checking with the alumni from these target schools on job prospects and packages post MBA could help. Know that even if you know the average figures, it would still depend greatly on the exact roles/industries and economy. How relevant your pre-MBA experience to your post MBA job may also be a factor.

Attending MBA talks/events and connecting with alumni could help inform your decision.

Hope this helps!
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who's right for you. Meet our team!
Register for a free MBA Admissions Workshop!