Regarding iPad version of veritas book

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
I am planning to buy veritas books. Can somebody please suggest which one is better, " complete course of 15 books (paperback) or it's IPad version of veritas prep. I was more inclined to buy iPad version of veritas prep as it will be handy to carry anywhere. But I am not getting any reviews that could suggest that iPad version is equivalent to those 15 books of verities prep which comes in full kit.
It wil be of great help if somebody can help me with this as soon as possible.

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am
Hi DeepikaShukla201122,

I thought I'd chime in here to hopefully provide a bit more information. The Veritas Prep books in iPad form are exactly the same as the 15 Veritas Prep books that come in the Course Kit. The only outstanding difference is that with the purchase of the physical books, you will get access to Veritas Prep's 6 CATs which do not come with the iPad version of the books.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Best,
Marisa
DeepikaShukla201122 wrote:I am planning to buy veritas books. Can somebody please suggest which one is better, " complete course of 15 books (paperback) or it's IPad version of veritas prep. I was more inclined to buy iPad version of veritas prep as it will be handy to carry anywhere. But I am not getting any reviews that could suggest that iPad version is equivalent to those 15 books of verities prep which comes in full kit.
It wil be of great help if somebody can help me with this as soon as possible.

by DeepikaShukla201122 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 am
Thank you so much for such a prompt reply. That information of great help for me. I would also like to know that whether I will get access to those 6 cat tests on buying just 1 book of probabilityand combinatorics (paperback).

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:03 am
Yes, you will get access to the 6 CATs even if you buy just one book. When you receive the book, there will be a sticker on it with a unique access code and instructions to access the CATs.

I hope this helps! Let me know if I can answer any additional questions.

Best,
Marisa

by DeepikaShukla201122 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Can you please confirm that are you telling about ipad veritas prep lessons or modules only? As from the description on the application i thought they are video/ audio lessons and not books. Can you please confirm this? I have taken paperback of combinatorics so have got 5 cat tests. Now will there be any difference if i take other ipad version books rather than paperback?

Official Company Rep

Regarding iPad version of veritas book

by VP_Marisa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:38 am
We just launched a new iPad App which is what I believe you are referring to. This App, Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand, is the first full GMAT course from an established GMAT prep company that can be completed on any iOS device. Once you download a lesson, you can watch it on your own pace. You can fast-forward, rewind, and watch lessons over and over, as much as you want. This App contains GMAT instruction in lesson form. You can get more information about this App

Separately, our GMAT course books are also available for the iPad and are the exact same as the paperback versions of our books, except they do not come with access to the five practice exams.

I hope this clears up any confusion. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can provide further clarification.

Many thanks,
Marisa

by DeepikaShukla201122 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am
Hi
Actually these ibooks are not available on indian apple store as my ipad is showing this message that these books are not avilable in indian store. Though right now i am in US. Stil i am not able to get them.. Anyways thanks for the information

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Akhalaf » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 pm
The books on the ibook store are 2009 edition, any plan to update them with the latest ones(2013)?

Thanks

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by litigator » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:49 am
I'd also like to know about a new iOS version, since a new set of print books are on the market now.