Veritas prep Books - India

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:32 members
GMAT Score:760

Veritas prep Books - India

by avik.ch » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 am
I am interested to buy Veritas Prep RC, which comes with 5 practice test. I saw in VP site that this offer is not applicable if I buy the book from outside outside ( amazon, ebay, etc ) . In India, I can get this books only from Flipkart.com.

Please inform whether I will be able to access the test if I buy this book from Flipkart.com.

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am
Hi avik.ch,

I am terribly sorry that your post has gone unanswered. To address your question, you must purchase the book directly through the Veritas Prep website to get access to the 5 practice tests. Purchasing through Flipkart.com will unfortunately not give you access to the exams.

Please don't hesitate to be in touch if I can answer any other questions.

All the best,
Marisa

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members
GMAT Score:730

by vomhorizon » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 pm
Hi,

In India, Whiteglow is handling all Veritas Prep related SALES and courses. I have just spoken to them, and they are selling every Veritas prep book along with 5 free CAT's. The prices for each book is the same as on their official website (Veritas Prep).
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." - Eric Thomas

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by netemp » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm
Mirroring what @vomhorizon said, WhiteglowConsulting - https://www.whiteglowconsulting.com - are now the official partners for Veritas in India and thus can address all the needs for GMAT prep in India involving Veritas.