Veritas Prep On Demand with BTG discount

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by bkw » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:33 am
Hi,

I am interested in Veritas Prep On Demand with the btg discount for $405 which can be found here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/partner ... t-discount

When you click the button on that page above you are forwarded to veritas, but I cannot find "on demand course" at that page.

My second question is whether there are any time limited demo available of the veritas on demand demo so I can check out the available material etc?

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:60 members

by bea@beatthegmat » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Hey bkw,

I'm Bea and I'm the one who created that page that you link to. Here's the site you can go to that describes Veritas Prep's On Demand course. https://www.veritasprep.com/self-paced-gmat-online/. If you click on the link here, we (BTG) can still track that you've followed our instructions and we'll give you 1 year access to our BTG Practice Questions. Make sure to use the BTG referral code "BTG10" to get your 10% discount.

As for a time-limited demo, let me make sure someone from Veritas Prep gets back to you on that one since I'm not sure about the answer.

Thanks!

Best,
Bea
Beatrice Kim
Beat The GMAT

Official Company Rep

by VP_Marisa » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm
Hi bkw,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you! While technical requirements don't allow us to give previews of Veritas Prep On Demand, we frequently host live online information sessions that preview our curriculum and teaching philosophy and allow you to ask questions about the GMAT and our course offerings, including Veritas Prep On Demand.

The next information session will be held on Tuesday, April 19th from 5pm -7pm PDT. You can register and view the other dates we offer at If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call our office at 800.925.7737 or send me a PM (VP_Marisa).

All the best,
Marisa