Extend Access to Veritas Prep Account

Ask your questions about Veritas Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Extend Access to Veritas Prep Account

by sudipm » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am
Hi,

I had availed of the Veritas classroom based coaching in Mumbai in 2009. I wish to extend my account for one month as I'm about to give the GMAT on Dec 9,2010. My User ID was [email protected]. After logging in I am given the option of extending access by 30 days. However, on inputing the date of extension and clicking on the EXTEND option the following message is displayed:

DEBUG OUTPUT

iAM_database

Account Management Error: db_query error - INSERT INTO cc_batch (invoice_id, billing_id, currency, batch_amount, batch_time, date_created, batch_status, trans_type) VALUES( 'VP34384733', , 'USD', 1.00, NOW(), NOW(), 'unprocessed', 'authorize' )
Halted.
db_query error - INSERT INTO cc_batch (invoice_id, billing_id, currency, batch_amount, batch_time, date_created, batch_status, trans_type) VALUES( 'VP34384733', , 'USD', 1.00, NOW(), NOW(), 'unprocessed', 'authorize' )

I'd highly appreciate if you can help me extend access to my account at the earliest.

Thanking you,
Sudip Mukherjee.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:68 members
GMAT Score:750

by Bryant@VeritasPrep » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:50 pm
Sudip-

could you send this request to [email protected]? She should be able to help you. sorry about the trouble.

-bryant
Bryant Michaels
MBA Admissions Consultant

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options